Location: Burlington, WA
Educational Specialist Job opening near Burlington, WA
Educational Specialist Job near Burlington, WA
Sunbelt Staffing and a local school are seeking a full time educational specialist for a
job opening near Burlington, WA. The educational specialist will work 30-40 hours per
week. The director at this district is extremely supportive and helpful. Below are more
details regarding this job opening.
Educational Specialist Job Details:
- Pay: approved by district’s board – based on budget, experience, and certifications.
- Benefits: available / 401k matching.
- Location: disclosed after pre- interview
- Grade Level: 3-21
- Position Category: consultation
- Caseload: average
- Disabilities: mild to moderate – autism (some students)
- Experience: previous experience as an educational specialist or equivalent.
Educational Specialist Job Duties:
- Contribute, Collaborate, and Construct IEP goals/ plans
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and interpret academic/ behavioral data
- Communicate with parents, faculty & staff regarding student’s needs and progress.
- Concise reporting
- Attention to detail
- Report writing
Educational Specialist Job Requirements:
- WA State Certification as an Educational Specialist (special ed endorsement)
National Hiring Manager- Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled