Location: Austin, TX
Sunbelt is seeking an Educational Diagnostician for a school-based contract job with a local school district near Austin, TX. Caseloads will be assigned based on preference and experience. See more job details below. The director is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews, so if this sounds like it would be a great fit for you, apply and give me a call today!
- 40 students on caseload
- Grades K-12 (specific assignments are based on experience)
- 1-2 school sites
- Primarily evaluations and assessments
- Full Time - 35 hours/week
- Contract - Upcoming academic year
- IEP experience
- 1+ years of experience in the field preferred
- Ability to manage caseload independently
Opportunities with Sunbelt include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Access to training and CEUs
- Excellent opportunities to network within the field
- Full-Time medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If this job sounds like it would be a great fit, apply to join our team today:
Email a copy of your resume and references to Ankita.Naik@sunbeltstaffing.com.
Call my office directly at 813-749-5195 for more information. I look forward to connecting with you!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled