Location: Bothell, WA
Education Analyst, Special Education Bothell, WA
Bothell, WA - Education Analyst, Special Education
Sunbelt Staffing has a great opportunity for any Special Education Analyst looking for the next challenge in their career to become a Behavior Analyst of Special Education.
This job is full-time for a school north of Bothell, Wa. The ideal candidate will be passionate and strive for excellence in special education and is able to adapt quickly and make this role their own.
Essential Job Duties:
- Collect, interpret, and apply academic and behavioral data within an educational setting.
- Evaluate and observe students; and write clear, concise reports.
- Provide consultation and follow-up services to general classroom teachers,
parents, and other district personnel as needed to support special and general education staff in assisting and designing effective instructional and behavioral programs for individual students.
- Develop Behavior Plans and implement as needed
- Collaborate in the IEP process as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Education or Special Education
- WA Educational Staff Associate Certification or Teaching Certification
- Successfully complete background and drug screening
Send resumes regarding Bothell, WA - Behavior Analyst - Special Education to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled