Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Early Childhood Special Education (SPED) Teacher Job Opportunity near St. Louis Park, MN
A local school district is working with Sunbelt Staffing to find qualified candidates to fill a vancancy for an Early Childhood Special Education Teacher job opportunity near St. Louis Park, MN.
Details on job opportunity:
- Early Childhood Special Education licensure required
- SPED will be working with children in different age groups, infants (birth to 2) and 3 to 5 years old
- Will be working in classrooms, childcare settings and inclusive early childhood programs
- Develops and implements IEP/IFSP goals and objectives within the preschool learning classroom or home setting
- Has an understanding of service coordination with other service providers and is knowledgeable about community resources to support families and students
Qualified applicants may submit an updated resume to Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this Special Education Teacher job opportunity. If you would like more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled