Location: Nashville, TN
Corrections RN Job in Nashville, TN
Corrections facility in Nashville, TN needs RN. This travel position is in a secure, lockdown facility which requires floating to different units. This facility houses male prisoners with multiple and complex medical problems, offering the opportunity to expand your skill set.
- 1 year of recent RN experience (any specialty)
- Current Compact or TN State License
- Current BLS (AHA)
The ideal Corrections RN:
- Provide registered nursing care which involves nursing assessment and diagnosis, nursing care planning, nursing care implementation/intervention, and nursing care evaluation.
- Develop plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team
- Maintain confidentiality in matters related to patient, family, and client facility staff
If you are interested in applying for this Corrections RN Job in the Nashville, TN, please forward your resume and references to Sarah.Clendennen@sunbeltstaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled