Location: Nashville, TN
Corrections RN Job in Nashville, TN
Corrections RN job in Nashville, TN needs Registered Nurse. This job is in a secure, lock-down facility which requires floating to different units. This facility houses male prisoners with multiple and complex medical problems, offering the opportunity to expand your skill set.
The ideal Corrections RN candidate will:
- Provide registered nursing care which involves nursing assessment and diagnosis, nursing care planning, nursing care implementation/intervention, and nursing care evaluation.
- Develop plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team
- Maintain confidentiality in matters related to patient, family, and client facility staff
- 1 year of recent RN experience
- Current Compact or State License
- Current BLS (AHA)
If you are interested in applying for this Corrections RN job in Nashville, TN please send a resume and references to Sarah Clendennen at Sarah.Clendennen@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-749-5193.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled