Location: Raleign, NC
Correctional Registered Nurse Job Raleigh, North Carolina
Correctional Registered Nurse Job - Raleigh, North Carolina
must be flexible to all shifts, floating from unit to unit and comfortable in a secure lockdown facility. The facility in Raleigh, NC houses adult male felons sentenced to 20 years or more, death row inmates, and safekeepers.
Qualifications for the Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) in Raleigh, NC:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina or Compact License
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in psychiatric or corrections
- AHA BLS Certification and CPI certification required
- Comfortable with working in a secure lock down facility
- Willing to float to different units
This is a 13-26 week contact and shifts are varied.
for more information or to apply please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled