Location: Butner, NC
Correctional LPN Job in Butner, NC
Correctional facility in Butner, NC needs LPN’s. Correctional LPN will work in a secure, lock-down facility which houses male prisoners with multiple and complex medical problems. LPN experience in any discipline is required, offering an excellent opportunity to expand your skill set.
The ideal Correctional LPN candidate will:
- Provide care involving nursing assessment, nursing care planning, implementation/intervention, and evaluation.
- Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to develop plan of care that is individualized for the patient
- Maintain confidentiality in matters related to patient, family, and client facility staff
- 1 year of recent LPN experience (any discipline)
- Current Compact or TN State License
- Current BLS (AHA)
- Current CPI, NCI, or NVCI
If you are interested in applying for this local Correctional LPN job in Butner, NC, please send your resume and references to Sarah.Clendennen@sunbeltstaffing.com .
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled