Location: Coral Gables, FL
Coral Gables Florida Area Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job
Sunbelt Staffing has a permanent job opportunity for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired near Coral Gables, Florida. This is a full time position working with visually impaired K-12th grade students at a single site.
- Assessment of each student’s individual strengths and areas requiring attention
- Establishing IEP goals
- Adapting curriculum
- Close collaboration with fellow staff and parents
- Florida Department of Education Teacher license, with VI Endorsement
- Experience teaching students with varying levels of vision loss
- Braille experience is strongly preferred
We are looking for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired with exceptional skills to join this collaborative team in providing the services and support necessary for our students to achieve academic success. For immediate consideration, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470, or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled