Location: Parkland, WA
Contract Sign Language Interpreter
I am currently searching for a Sign Language Interpreter for a great school district in the Parkland, WA area for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a school setting and will be flexible to different caseloads. The school district is known for being very friendly and supportive of their employees. Don’t miss your chance to work for an excellent district and secure a job for the upcoming school year!
- WA SLI license is required
- EIPA of 3.5 or higher or RID certification is also required
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- 1:1 with a High School student in a Transitional School setting
- Will work 1:1 with student at school for part of the day and help the student get around outside of school for the other half of the day
- Will take public transportation with student, go to apply for jobs and help the student to get around outside of a school setting
- Must be familiar with home signs, pantomime and be familiar with the deaf culture and community
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this Sign Language Interpreter position in the Parkland, WA area please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-471-0173 for more details.
Jennie Meza, National Hiring Manager
Direct line: 813-471-0173
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled