Location: Joliet, IL
Contract School Psychologist Job near Joliet, IL
I am seeking to fill an immediate need for a School Psychologist near Joliet.
This position entails treating middle school aged children with mild to moderate disabilities.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Participation in the development of the comprehensive plan at the school and district level.
- Participation in the development of short and long term goals for the school psychological services program.
- Conducting comprehensive psychological evaluations
- Interpreting and utilizing assessment data for the purpose of writing psychological reports and developing written intervention plans
- Consulting with parents regarding psycho-educational information and interventions.
- Consulting with teachers and administrators regarding specific students.
PEL with School Psychology endorsement preferred but will consider a clinical psychologist with school experience.
*Licensed new graduates will be considered.
For immediate consideration or more information, please send resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-792-3406.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled