Location: Naperville, IL
Clinical SEL Integration Specialist Position, Greater Napeville, IL school district
Clinical Social Worker SEL Integration Specialist position needed for the Naperville, IL greater school area.
· Working closely with students, parents, and school staff by providing counseling and support through restorative practices
· Assist in implementation of bullying prevention
· Counseling, support, and follow up for students on disciplinary action
· Facilitate student support during and following student hospitalization for mental health
· Assist building teams following CPI
· Assist in implementation of FBA/BIP for students
· IL Clinical Psychologist License or IL Clinical SW License (NO PEL REQUIRED)
· PhD in Psychiatry
· Previous school experience
For learn more about this position and consideration, please send your updated resume to Cheyrl.Wilson@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813 792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled