Location: Clearwater, FL
Clearwater, FL - Elementary Special Education Teacher
Sunbelt is holding interviews for Special Education Teacher Jobs in the Clearwater, FL area. We are seeking dedicated and passionate candidates who are passionate about what they do and are prepared to step into the role quickly. These jobs are full time and the Special Education Teacher will mostly be teaching the reading, writing, and math curriculum for a variety of students. We are seeking tech savvy individuals who are able to work well with a team as well as independently.
Special Education Teachers Will:
- Create and execute individual education plans (IEP)
- Communicate with other staff and family members about student’s progress and struggles
- Assist family members in finding ways to participate in their child’s educational progress
- Create a safe, productive classroom environment
- Maintain student confidentiality
A Florida Teacher Level II certificate is required as well as the ability to pass a background test and drug screening.
For consideration, call Julianne Van Hout at 813-792-3474 or send a resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled