Location: Boston, MA
Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist (COMS) job opportunity near Boston, MA
I am actively setting up interviews for a full time Certified Orientation & Mobility Specialist (COMS) for a job opportunity at a school district near Boston, MA, for the remainder of the school year.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Orientation & Mobility
- O & M Specialist certification
- Can interview quickly
- Full Time (32.5 hours per week) for the remainder of the school year
- 3 school sites
- Elementary & Middle school grade levels
- Heavy Autism caseload
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
If interested in interviewing for this full time job opportunity as a Certified Orientation & Mobility Specialist (COMS) at a school district near Boston, MA, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Please call (813) 792-3426 with any questions regarding this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled