Location: Bristol, CT
Bristol, CT Long Term Substitute Special Education Teacher Job
We are working with a great school district in the Bristol, CT area who has an immediate need for an experienced full-time Long Term Substitute Special Education Teacher for the school year. This is a contract position with the district where you would provide services to Elementary School Students with mostly mild to moderate disabilities. .
Some responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining frequent communication with parents of students on caseload
- Collaborating with staff and administrators
- Evaluating students as needed using standards based and curriculum based methods
- Developing and evaluating measurable goals and objectives
- Providing direct instruction to students
- Overseeing para professional staff relative to students on caseload
- Assist with conducting functional behavioral assessments and designing behavior intervention plans
Candidates must have a valid CT Certification in Special Education to qualify.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience. Employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and a strong support team.
For immediate consideration on this Long Term Substitute Special Education Teacher in Bristol, CT, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled