Location: Houston, TX
Board Certified Music Therapist Job Opening near Houston, TX
Seeking a Board Certified Music Therapist to provide services in a school setting in a district near Houston, TX. Working with a handful of students that may be suffering from physical, psychological, emotional or mental impairments, the ideal candidate will be comfortable with designing and implementing the music therapy that will be used district-wide.
Music Therapist Job Details:
- Will begin providing compensatory services to students ranging from K-12
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours/week during normal school hours, through the end of the school year
- Opportunity will extend through the summer, providing services as needed, and continue through next school year part-time
- Responsible for designing and assessing music therapy activities based on each student’s Individual Educational Plan (IEPs) treatment goals
- Music Therapist will make weekly visits to low incidence classrooms to determine eligibility for other students’ participation in music therapy
- Requires comfort with providing therapy in individual and group settings
- Proficient documentation skills necessary
Music Therapist Minimum Requirements:
- Must be Board Certified Music Therapist
Qualified candidates may submit an updated resume to Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this Music Therapist job opportunity. For more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled