Location: Hialeah, FL
Bilingual Teacher - Early Childhood
I am currently seeking a passionate Teacher for the Visually Impaired looking to make a difference in the lives of their students. The position for Teacher - Visually Impaired will have an integral role in researching best practices and outcomes.
- Students ages will range from (1 years old to 4 years old). These students will have visual impairment.
- Must be comfortable using technology (database resources, Microsoft Software, etc)
- Ability to communicate in English (to write correspondence and reports)
- Valid Florida Professional Educator Certificate
- Bachelors in Education or Early Childhood Education
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening
If interested, send resumes to:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled