Location: San Francisco, CA
Bilingual Speech Pathologist - School Based
We are scheduling interviews for the upcoming school year for a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist. The position is for the greater San Francisco, CA area working with elementary to middle school students. Interested applicants must have previous pediatrics or school based experience.
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, and communication disorders
- Develop IEP goals for students
- Measures and documents outcome of progress
- Be an advocate for wellness and have a passion for helping students reach their goals
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- California SLP license or CTC credential
- Spanish bilingual
- Previous pediatric or school based experience
To learn more about the Speech Therapy job opening, please submit your current resume to hiring manager, Cheryl Wilson at Cheryl.email@example.com or call (813)792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled