Location: Woodstock, IL
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist
This is a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist job starting this upcoming school year with a district near Woodstock, IL. The job involves offering services to a caseload of mild to moderate Spanish-speaking K-12 students for 3 days per week.
- Valid Illinois Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License required
- Valid Illinois Professional Educators License (PEL) with SLP Endorsement
- Prior special education experience required
- Experience with IEP process, documentation and software required
- Ability to work independently
If you know someone that may be a fit, want to be considered for this job, or would like more details, please forward a resume to JennyLee.Christie@SunbeltStaffing.com and call me.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled