Location: Riverside, CA
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Riverside, CA
Riverside, CA - Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a job at a local school district. Caseload is based at one preschool site. Students have a full range of disabilities, mild to severe- mostly mild to moderate. There are other speech therapists at the school site and the Bilingual SLP has support of SLPAs.
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologists are responsible for providing prevention, pre-referral, assessment and intervention services.
- Partner with school staff and classroom teachers to facilitate speech and language development for students
- Provide individualized classroom strategies to facilitate specific communication skills
- Utilize formal and informal assessment methods to determine eligibility and services for students suspected of having a speech or language impairment
- Develop and implement educationally-based IEP communication goals using a variety of service delivery models to support the classroom curriculum
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- California License as a Speech Language Pathologist or California Teacher Credential with Speech Pathology endorsement
- Valid Drivers' License
- Previous experience with pediatrics or in a school setting
To apply. please contact Erin McDonald - Hiring Manager at (813) 261-2262 or send resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled