Location: San Francisco, CA
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist needed for Teletherapy Job in California
TeleTherapy – The new generation era!
- Are you looking to work from home?
- Do you have multiple state licenses? Practice in other states from the privacy of your own home!!
- Do you want to avoid commuting to work every day?
- Are you looking to eliminate expenses such as gas, mileage?
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a School Speech Language Pathologist for a TeleTherapy Job in California. We are seeking both full-time and part-time Speech Language Pathologists to work in the privacy of their homes.
You will be servicing a large, busy district that has Teletherapy needs in several of their populations including Elementary, Middle and High School. These students have a wide range of disabilities and impairments, including Autism, Articulation, Learning Disabilities and more.
Our Therapists are expected to have the following:
- Be tech savvy, creative, detail-oriented and self-sufficient.
- An active license for the state of California
- If you have licenses for other states, notify us, because you can service in other states from the privacy of your own home!!
- Schools or Pediatric experience is preferred but not required
To apply, please submit your resume to Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled