Location: Mill Valley, CA
Bilingual School-Based SLPA
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a qualified bilingual SLPA to provide speech and language services to students attending grades K-8. The school district is located to nearby Mill Valley, CA. Students have mild to moderate speech and language needs and primarily speak Spanish. We are looking for someone with flexibility as the position does require travel between schools.
Responsibilities include -
- Conducting evaluations and screenings of students
- Working with students identified to have speech and language disorders along with other disabilities
- Assist students with the use of alternative communication devices (AAC)
- Implement treatment plans according to IEPs
- Assist the therapist during assessments by assisting with documentation, prepares therapy materials, visual boards, word walls, communications boards and equipment used for therapy
- Assist with providing student progress with parents and school staff
Employment Type: Full-time, contract, upcoming school year
Bachelor degree in speech-language pathology or communication disorders
- California SLPA license
- Previous experience in school or pediatric setting
To learn more about this Speech Therapy Assistant job opportunity, please submit your current resume to hiring manager, Cheryl Wilson at Cheryl.email@example.com or call (813)792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled