Location: Bethlehem, CT
Bethlehem, CT Full-time Special Education Teacher Job
The purpose of this position is provide much needed service to our students. This well-organized CT school district has a great team of supportive professionals and is located near Bethlehem, CT. There is one position available that offers 37.5 hours a week working with students with mild to moderate disabilities. Our students range from K-3rd grade and we are especially interested in applicants that have experience with autism. You can expect to deliver differentiated instruction to our scholars and collaborate with a team of content teachers from that grade level to help support all scholars toward reaching grade-level mastery.
- Must possess State of CT Special Education Teacher certification
- Bachelor’s degree in education at minimum
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Ability to learn and use agency database and computer network with efficiency.
- Excellent organizational skills such as planning, prioritizing, organizing workload handling multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background and a drug test screening.
Special consideration will be given to Educators with a minimum of 2 years teaching in a high-need school with demonstrated student results.
Sunbelt does offer a full suite of benefits, a competitive compensation package and a strong team to support.
For immediate consideration on this Bethlehem, CT Special Education Teacher Job, email resume and cover letter to Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or call this Hiring Manager directly at (813)792-3468
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled