Location: Berkley, MI
Berkley, MI Speech Language Pathologist Job - Full-time SLP-CCC
Sunbelt Staffing has an amazing opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist at a MI School District for the school year. Ideally, we are looking for a full-time SLP-CCC with school-based or pediatric experience, but part-time applicants offering at least 3 days a week, or Therapists' from other settings are encouraged to apply as well.
The school district is located in the Berkley, MI area and is offering 35 hours a week during standard school hours for the school year.
The hired SLP will provide therapy services to Elementary and High School students. There is a manageable caseload of students with a variety of mild to moderate disabilities. An SLP-CCC with Medicaid Billing experience is a plus!
- Evaluates and treats patients with speech, language, voice, cognition and fluency disorders.
- Educates and counsels patients and families.
- Provides independent therapeutic services and identify area(s) of clinical specialization and competency.
- Participates actively in identifying and conducting quality improvement activities.
- Collaborates with team to achieve patient outcomes and system objectives.
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned. Our district is in need of a self-starter; Someone that does not require a lot of support or hand holding.
A MI license is required to qualify.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience. Employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and a strong support team.
For immediate consideration on this Speech-Language Pathologist position in Berkley, MI, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled