Location: Brookline, MA
Belmont, MA - After School Program Coordinator, Full Time
After School Program Coordinator, Full Time - Belmont, MA
We are looking for a Program Coordinator for an After School Program in the Belmont, MA area. This position is full time during the school year and is responsible for coordinating and organizing a 3rd grade program component. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· To provide a safe, warm, nurturing, fun environment for the children promoting their social and emotional development.
· To provide leadership and supervision to the program component teaching team.
· To ensure quality programming with developmentally appropriate, creative, and challenging activities designed to promote the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of the children.
· To develop good relationships and partnerships with parents.
After School Program Coordinator Job Requirements:
· Passion for working with children! Experience with K-5th in a structured program. Afterschool and/or camp experience preferred.
· Must have substantial activity, program planning, and program development experience.
· Supervisory & management experience preferred.
· BA/BS preferred in child development, elementary education, or recreation.
Apply - To be considered for the full time After School Program Coordinator job opening in the Belmont, MA area, send your updated resume to:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled