Location: Long Beach, CA
Behavior Technician (Long Beach, CA area)
Sunbelt Staffing is recruiting a qualified Behavior Technician to provide services to students in the greater Long Beach area. This position will be generally supervised by a BCBA.
Students disabilities range from moderate to severe (i.e: self injury, emotional, autism, and or special needs) and can vary in grade levels from 6-12th grades. (Can discuss candidates preference or skill set).
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementing behavior modification or intervention through approved methodologies per the Board of Behavior Analyst.
- Gather measurements of behavior (i.e: frequency, duration, environmental factors) and report to the certified Behavior Analyst.
- Other duties as assigned by the Behavior Analyst.
- RBT Certification or equivalent experience
- Previous School Experience preferred
Hours: 30 per week; Mon - Friday
Send resumes about the Behavior Technician (Long Beach, CA area) job opportunity to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or contact Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled