Location: Barrington, IL
Barrington, IL: Speech Language Pathologist Job
There is a need for a Speech Language Pathologist in the greater Barrington, IL area. This job requires a commitment to providing quality treatment to students of all ages. Students in this school district have a full range of unique needs and disabilities. The ideal applicant will have experience working with children of all ages in a school-based setting. The ideal applicant will be able to be flexible and work hard under the pressure of various caseloads.
- Able to provide Assessments, develop IEP's, and report on the needs of each student that is treated
- Possesses a Masters Degree in Communicative Disorders (or the equivelent/grandfathered degree)
- Has the proper certification and licensure to work as an Speech Language Pathologist in the state of IL
- Has Access to reliable transportation to get to and from the greater Barrington, IL area
- Availablility to work during regular school hours M-F throughout the school year.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Travis Smith, the hiring manager, at Travis.Smith@SunbeltStaffing.com or call 813-749-5184
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled