Location: Arkansas City, KS
Arkansas City, KS Speech Language Pathologist Job
A school district in the Arkansas City area is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist. The Speech Language Pathologist will be working with a caseload of elementary students with mild to moderate disabilities, mostly articulation and language delays. The ideal SLP will have previous experience with pediatrics or in a school based setting. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate and prepared to hit the ground running.
- Plan and implement therapy schedules
- Establish programs for speech/language services as appropriate
- Performs and interprets diagnostic evaluations to determine eligibility and appropriate recommendations.
- Provide therapy through evaluation and updating of individual educational plans.
- Accountable for student status through the use of charts, records, progress reports, etc.
Requirements: Must have an OK Licensure as an SLP. A background test and drug screening will be required for this job. Excellent communication, flexibility, and a team mentality is required.
To apply, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled