Location: Dallas, TX
Antepartum Registered Nurse (RN) for Direct Hire Job with Sign on Bonus in Dallas, TX
The Antepartum Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for consistent, safe, high quality care of all laboring patients assigned from admission to post delivery. Is familiar with vaginal and C-section births, fetal monitoring and provide care for patients who receive various types of anesthesia. Will demonstrate expertise in providing care for patient during PACU period as well as newborn care first two hours of life.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSN required within 24 months of hire
- Current RN License in the State of Texas or valid compact license
- Antepartum experience required and competent in obstetrical practice
- BLS, issued by the American Heart Association required
- NRP required within 3 months
- Documentation of successfully completed appropriate fetal monitoring course
Sign on bonus and relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled