Location: Anaheim, CA
Anaheim, CA SLP-CCC or CFY Job - Full or Part-time
We have recently partnered with a California School District to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) who has the knowledge and compassion to work with our Elementary school students. The SLP will provide services during standard school hours, and be very involved developing a treatment plan.
In this role, you will provide services to K-4th graders at 2 nearby school campuses. Some responsibilities include:
- Conducting therapy
- Attending IEP meetings
- Medi-Cal billing
- Collaborating and providing student and family education
To qualify, all applicants must have the following:
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- A valid in-State drivers license with automobile liability insurance
- Current California SLP license
- 1-3 years experience as an SLP is desirable.
- Special consideration will be given to SLPs with school-based or pediatric experience, as well as bilingual (Spanish).
This is a full-time position offering 40 hours a week, however, the district is receptive to part-time applicants. Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience. Employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and a strong support team.
For immediate consideration on this SLP Job in Anaheim, CA area, please submit your resume to: Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or call Shonique Watts directly at 813-792-3468
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled