Location: Albion, CA
Albion, California (CA) Part Time Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job
We are looking for a permanent Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work part time (10+ hours) in Albion, California (CA). If you are a new graduate with your Nurse Practitioner (NP) License – this would be a great position for you. As a new graduate Nurse Practitioner (NP) you must have 3 years prior experience as a Registered Nurse (RN). In this role, you will conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members within a geographic area of responsibility. While the average visit is 45-60 minutes, the nature of the House Calls visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members more than once per year. The territory for this position would include Mendocino County.
- Active un-encumbered license to practice nursing in California (CA)
- Nurse Practitioner Certification from either the ANCC/AANP
- Minimum of one-year clinical experience in highest level of education OR 3+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure/Prescriptive Authority post-hire in states where applicable
- Ability to spend at least 1 hour with a member in their home, which may be in understaffed or remote areas, in the presence of pets, or members/family members that are tobacco users.
If you are interested in this Nurse Practitioner (NP) Home Health Job in Albion, California (CA), please apply below or email Ashley Brinker directly at email@example.com
Local: (813) 471-0162
Nurse Practitioner (NP) Permanent 03/15/2017
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled