Location: San Francisco, CA
Adaptive Physical Education Teacher Job Opportunity: San Francisco, CA
Interviews are currently being scheduled with qualified candidates for an Adaptive Physical Education Teacher position, as part of the special education team, in a school district in the San Francisco area. This role would act as a support provider, working with physical education programs in order to allow student access and benefit from physical education, by making adaptations for students with impairments. The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of developmental delays and other impairments.
Adaptive PE Teacher Job Details:
- California Pupil Personnel Services Credential Required
- Open to part-time and full-time candidates
- Opportunity for next school year
- During normal school hours, Monday – Friday
- Competitive compensation offered
- Eligible for benefits package
To apply, submit an updated resume to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com for immediate consideration for this Adaptive PE Teacher opportunity. For more details on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled