Location: Brookline, MA
ABA or Behavior Specialist Job in Brookline, MA
A well-organized, reputable school district is looking to hire a full-time ABA or Behavior Specialist to provide services to Elementary and Middle school children near the Brookline area of MA. This position offers 30 hours a week, working during normal school hours, and comes with a competitive compensation package.
In this role, you will provide services to students with a variety of mild to moderate disabilities, thus professional strengths such as classroom management, diverse, multicultural experiences and flexibility are key. There is a manageable caseload of students in need of services with a strong team to support.
Please only apply if you have a Bachelor Degree and at least 1 year of proven experience as a Behavioral Specialist or ABA Therapist. Special consideration will be given to Spanish Bilingual applicants and applicants with prior schools experience.
As an ABA or Behavior Specialist with this district you may be responsible for:
- Working with children with Anxiety Disorders, Autism, Global Development Delays and other social emotional needs
- Counseling and engaging families in discussions about their needs and priorities
- Applying the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and the most up to date scientifically validated teaching procedures to create educational plans and behavioral programs that are appropriate for each child
- Creating a documenting system and training all staff on data collection
- Working with families to incorporate appropriate aspects of the program into their daily life and to enhance generalization of skills
- Training collateral team members in general principles of ABA to allow them to successfully implement programs, document results and problem solve
- Providing feedback to the team to ensure that programs are successfully implemented
- Reviewing all data collected and modify programs as needed
For immediate consideration, on this ABA / Behavior Specialist Job near Brookline, MA, email Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled