Location: Kirkland, WA
1:1 Part Time School LPN in Kirkland,WA - Full Time
Kirkland, WA- I'm hiring a Part Time LPN for a local school district near Kirkland, WA. This position is full time and will be working with one student & requires riding the bus to/from school. This position is about 25 hours per week & requires a flexible candidate. Applicants must have experience working with pediatrics or providing care to medically fragile students.
• G-tube feeding
• To/From home transportation
• Assisting with students with Epilepsy
• Giving shots (mainly insulin injections)
• Working with wheelchair users
• Activities of Daily Life (Bathing: personal hygiene and grooming. Dressing: dressing and undressing. Transferring: movement and mobility)
• Tracheal Suctioning
•LPN Licensure (State of Washington)
To apply and receive more information regarding this position, please submit a resume online & direct further questions to Vania Walters at Vania.Walters@SunbeltStaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled